Nir Eyal is a writer, consultant, and teacher on the intersection of psychology, technology, and business. Dubbed “The Prophet of Habit-Forming Technology” by The M.I.T. Technology Review, Nir has founded two tech companies and his writing has been featured in The Harvard Business Review, TechCrunch, and Psychology Today. He is also the author of the bestselling book, Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products, as well as Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life.
In this episode, Nir explains how to reduce distractions and be as productive as you want to be in your day. Listen in to learn how to address the internal triggers that cause your distraction and channel them into helpful acts of traction so you can make the most of your time.
Learn how to overcome distractions and get the most out of your day with @nireyal, author of INDISTRACTABLE and HOOKED. #distraction #attention #flow Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why we don’t do the things we know we should do.
- How to address the fundamental reason you get distracted.
- The depth of the problem of distraction today.
- What really drives our behavior.
- The opposite of distraction.
- How to channel your internal triggers into helpful acts of traction.
Key Resources for Nir Eyal:
- Connect with Nir Eyal: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
- Amazon: Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below