Paul Smith is one of the world’s leading experts in business storytelling. One of Inc. Magazine’s Top 100 Leadership Speakers of 2018, Paul is also a storytelling coach and the bestselling author of Sell with a Story and The 10 Stories Great Leaders Tell. He joins the show today to share his best storytelling secrets to help you become a more persuasive and inspiring leader.
Listen in as Paul explains what makes storytelling so important, as well as the 10 stories you need to incorporate into your business if you want to set a direction for your organization. You’ll learn why most great leaders are also great storytellers and what it takes to tell the kinds of stories that motivate and stick with people.
Learn about the importance of storytelling and why most great leaders are also great storytellers with @LeadWithAStory, author of THE 10 STORIES GREAT LEADERS TELL. #leadership #stories #communication Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What makes storytelling so effective.
- The 10 stories you need to tell as a leader.
- Whether you can have too many stories.
- The difference between a story and a simple idea.
- How to set a direction for your organization through stories.
Key Resources for Paul Smith:
- Connect with Paul Smith: Website| Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Amazon: The 10 Stories Great Leaders Tell
- Amazon: Lead with a Story: A Guide to Crafting Business Narratives that Captivate, Convince, and Inspire
- Amazon: Sell with a Story: How to Capture Attention, Build Trust, and Close the Sale
- Amazon: Parenting with a Story: Real Life Lessons in Character for Parents and Children to Share
- Amazon: Four Days with Kenny Tedford: Life Through the Eyes of a Partially Blind & Deaf Man’s Body
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below