Laura Patterson is a trusted authority with a 25+ year career in sales and is recognized as one of the pioneers in Marketing Performance Management. Selected as one of the Top 50 women in marketing technology by Martechexec and chosen to be among the Top 20 Women in Business according to the Sales Lead Management Association, Laura has worked across functions spanning customer relationship management, strategic and product marketing, analytics, and marketing operations. Today, she is at the helm of VisionEdge Marketing.
In this episode, Laura shares her passion for marketing, as well as insights from her recent book, Fast-Track Your Business: A Customer-Centric Approach to Accelerate Market Growth, which has received industry acclaim. Listen in to learn why the old adage “if you build it, they will come” is a fallacy, how to assess whether your company is actually putting the customer first, and what it takes to create long-term and sustainable company growth.
Learn how to put your customer first for long-term growth with @LauraVEM, author of FAST-TRACK YOUR BUSINESS. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why Marketing deserves a capital “M.”
- The focus that will create sustainable and long-term growth.
- How customer focus can keep you out of the commodity space.
- Why customer focus is about more than just lip service.
- The top questions to ask when creating a sustainable customer-centric strategy.
- How pricing affects the development of growth strategies.
- Why employee-centricity is also the key to customer-centricity.
Key Resources for Laura Patterson:
- Connect with Laura Patterson: Website | Email | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Amazon: Fast-Track Your Business: A Customer-Centric Approach to Accelerate Market Growth
- Kindle: Fast-Track Your Business
Share the Love:
- If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: