Prince Ghuman is is a Professor of Neuromarketing at Hult International Business School, holding dual roles as the U.S. Director of Consumer Marketing and the Global Director of B2B Marketing for OFX. Matt Johnson is a professor, researcher, and writer specializing in the application of neuroscience and psychology to the business world. Together, Matt and Prince have co-authored Blindsight: The (Mostly) Hidden Ways Marketing Reshapes Our Brains, a book about the surprising relationships between our brains and brands.
Today Prince and Matt join the show to discuss the impact that certain marketing may be having on your brain—without you being conscious of it. Listen in to learn why it is so important to make your advertising transparent and ethical in order to build trust with your customers and how to create a memorable experience to build loyal customers and a long-lasting brand.
Learn how to build trust between your brand and your consumers with @PrinceGhuman248 and @mattjohnsonisme, authors of BLINDSIGHT. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The impact marketing has on your brain that you may be unaware of.
- Why the amount of distrust in brands has gone up in recent years.
- The importance of making your advertising ethical and transparent.
- How to give your customers a memorable experience.
Key Resources for Prince Ghuman and Matt Johnson:
- Pop Neuro: Blog | Twitter | Instagram
- Prince Ghuman : Twitter
- Matt Johnson: Twitter
- Amazon: Blindsight: The (Mostly) Hidden Ways Marketing Reshapes Our Brains
- Kindle: Blindsight
- Audible: Blindsight
Share the Love:
- If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: