Mitch Joel has been called “one of North America’s leading visionaries” and the “Rock Star of Digital Marketing” by Strategy Magazine. A multi-talented podcast host, entrepreneur, and author, Mitch is the founder of Six Pixels Group and former co-founder and president of Twist Image, which he later sold to WPP. He frequently speaks to groups like Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Microsoft, and Twitter, and has been giving between 40 and 60 keynote presentations per year since 2005.
In this episode, Mitch breaks down where we are with technology today, as well as insights from his book Ctrl Alt Delete, which Amazon named one of the best business books of 2013. Listen in to hear why Mitch says many businesses remain “in purgatory” and what companies need to consider when it comes to their websites and how they connect.
Learn what companies need to consider when it comes to their websites and how they connect - with @mitchjoel, author of CTRL ALT DELETE. #change #growth #strategy Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How technology has evolved over the years and where we are today.
- What companies need to consider when it comes to their websites and how they connect.
- Mitch’s approach to podcasting.
- Why he doesn’t follow the typical interviewing format.
- His strategy for making conversations flow naturally.
- What he predicts for the future of podcasting.
- How Spotify’s purchase of podcast groups could change the game.
- Advice for content creation.
- What Mitch means by the term “purgatory” and signs that businesses are in it.
Key Resources for Mitch Joel:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below