Lots of people make resolutions to start the year, but most such resolutions are abandoned quickly. Roger Dooley explains how to use the principles of behavior design and the Fogg Behavior Model to accomplish positive change and achieve major goals at the start of a year or at any other time.
He’ll give you actionable tips and real-life examples of how to apply these principles to your life and ensure that you’re not one of the 80% of people who ditch their resolutions in the first month of the year. Listen in to learn why specificity is important, resources you can use to achieve your goals, and how to use friction to your advantage.
Learn how to use the principles of behavior design to accomplish positive change and achieve major goals with Roger Dooley, author of FRICTION. #behaviordesign #habits Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The three principles of the Fogg Behavior Model.
- What you should do after you set your goals.
- The difference between goals, behaviors, and milestones.
- How you can give yourself additional motivation to achieve your goals and hold yourself accountable.
Key Resources for Roger Dooley:
- Connect with Roger Dooley: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
- Roger Dooley at Forbes
- BJ Fogg: Website
- James Clear: Website
- Nir Eyal: Website
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: