The Persuasion Code Part 2, with Patrick Renvoise
Today’s podcast is the second episode of our two-part series focused on The Persuasion Code, a new book co-authored by Christophe Morin and Patrick Renvoise. We’re joined this time by Patrick, co-founder and Chief Neuromarketing Officer at SalesBrain. Along with Christophe, Patrick is also the co-author of what is likely the first book about neuroscience in marketing, Neuromarketing: Understanding the “Buy Button” in Your Customer’s Brain.
Prior to co-founding SalesBrain, Patrick was in charge of business development at Silicon Graphics, and then at LinuxCare. He soon developed a fascination with the human brain and began investigating a scientific model to explain how people make buying decisions. Patrick spent two years researching and formalizing the first 100% science-based persuasion model called NeuroMAP™, a proprietary, award-winning methodology that has been used by over 6,000 companies worldwide.
Learn what really drives human behavior and purchasing decisions with @PatrickRenvoise, co-author of THE PERSUASION CODE. #neuromarketing #sales #salesbrain Click To Tweet
In this episode, Patrick shares the major drivers of human behavior that all marketers should understand. Listen in to learn what’s at the core of our decision-making, how to alleviate common pain points for customers, and what companies can do to ensure they’re communicating their value propositions as effectively as possible.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The essence of human behavior that all marketers should understand.
- A common mistake many companies make when trying to communicate their value proposition.
- What’s at the core of every human behavior.
- Typical sources of pain for customers.
- How Patrick defines neuromarketing.
- The controversial metaphor about the brain’s “buy button” that made people panic.
- What kinds of pictures provide the most impact on potential customers.
- Why the value proposition of Domino’s and Uber are almost identical.
- Starbucks’ true focus when it comes to customer experience.
- Why it’s important to understand neuromarketing concepts in both B2B and B2C sales.
- Significant changes since Patrick and Christophe wrote their first book over 16 years ago.
Key Resources for Patrick Renvoise:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: