Ron Friedman, Ph.D., is an award-winning psychologist who has served on the faculty of several prestigious colleges in the United States, and has consulted for political leaders, nonprofits, and many of the world’s most recognized brands. Popular accounts of his research have appeared in major newspapers and magazines, such as The New York Times and Psychology Today. Ron is also the founder of ignite80, a learning and development company that translates research in neuroscience, human physiology, and behavioral economics into practical strategies that help working professionals become healthier, happier, and more productive.
Listen in as we discuss the powerful third path on the way to success: reverse engineering. You’ll learn what it means to reverse engineer greatness, how to structure conversations to elicit the most useful information, and why modeling after someone else’s success is generally not a good idea. Ron also shares the one insight that will give you the freedom to forge your own path on your way to greatness.
Learn how to use reverse engineering to unlock your path to #success with @RonFriedman, author of DECODING GREATNESS. #reverseengineering Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to get your skills to the highest level possible.
- The three paths to achieving greatness.
- Why modeling after someone successful is not the way to achieve your own success.
- How to shrink the “vision – ability” gap.
- The importance of measuring progress on the path to success.
- How expertise plays into success.
- Why experts are not always the best teachers.
Key Resources for Ron Friedman:
- Connect with Ron Friedman: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Amazon: Decoding Greatness: How the Best in the World Reverse Engineer Success
- Kindle: Decoding Greatness
- Audible: Decoding Greatness
- Amazon: The Formula: Unlocking the Secrets to Raising Highly Successful Children
- Amazon:Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work that Lasts
- Malcolm Gladwell
- Jennifer Mueller
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below