Today’s guest has quickly built a reputation as one of the leading minds in B2B marketing. Sangram Vajre is the Co-Founder & CMO of Terminus — a software as a service platform for account-based marketing — and the mastermind behind #FlipMyFunnel. He’s also the author of Account-Based Marketing For Dummies, and was named one of the 2018 top B2B influencers to watch by B2B News Network.Learn how to avoid typical #B2B marketing mistakes with @sangramvajre, author of ACCOUNT-BASED MARKETING FOR DUMMIES. #marketing #accountmanagement Click To Tweet
Sangram brings his ABM expertise to conferences across the nation, including Dreamforce, #FlipMyFunnel conferences, PFL’s Big Sky Big Ideas, and Hypergrowth. Now, he joins this episode to share that knowledge with us. Listen in to hear typical B2B marketing mistakes companies make, where marketers should be focusing their energy, and more.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How account-based marketing differs from typical B2B marketing.
- The common, time-wasting disconnect between marketers and salespeople.
- What most companies tend to forget when they think about scaling.
- Why the typical funnel model isn’t a good thing for all marketers.
- Who should be involved in every decision-making process.
- What marketers need to be focusing on in addition to branding.
- When direct mail is a good idea.
- What Sangram says is the best measure of success.
- Marketing metrics that are not useful.
Key Resources for Sangram Vajre:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: