Stefan H. Thomke is a leading authority on the management of innovation, as well as the William Barclay Harding Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School. The author of Experimentation Works, Stefan has written over one hundred articles, case studies, and notes in books and journals, including the Harvard Business Review, Management Science, and MIT Sloan Management Review. He has also chaired numerous executive education programs in companies around the world and is a frequent conference speaker and advisor to global business leaders.
In this episode, Stefan explains the benefits of conducting experiments within your company, as well as the importance of reflecting on all experiment outcomes—even if they are negative—in order to learn from them. Listen in to discover how to successfully incorporate experimentation into your business, the common thread in positive customer experiences, and how to evoke the desired emotion in your customers.
Learn the benefits of conducting experiments within your company or business with Stefan Thomke, author of EXPERIMENTATION WORKS. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The common thread in positive customer experiences.
- Why companies have a hard time successfully redesigning or re-branding.
- The key ingredient to customer experience.
- How to cultivate curiosity in your employees.
- Why it’s important to reflect on every experimental outcome.
Key Resources for Stefan Thomke:
- Connect with Stefan Thomke: Website | LinkedIn
- Amazon: Experimentation Works: The Surprising Power of Business Experiments
- Kindle: Experimentation Works
Share the Love:
- If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: