Steve Sims is an expert marketer within the luxury industry and the founder of Bluefish, one of the top personal concierge services in the world. Also known as the “Real Life Wizard of Oz” for his ability to make the impossible possible, Steve has worked with Elton John and Elon Musk and has been quoted in various publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and London’s The Sunday Times. He joins the show today to share his lessons on success for any size business.
Listen in as Steve explains why communication is so integral to success, as well as the most important question that you should be asking your clients. You’ll learn why sometimes ignorance is a superpower, how he turned one client into James Bond for a day, and what it takes to make amazing things happen in life and business.
Learn how to make amazing things happen in life and business with @SteveDSims1, author of BLUEFISHING. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why communication is the key to success.
- How to create loyalty without buying it.
- The importance of developing a strategy instead of a personal brand.
- How Steve turned one client into James Bond for a day.
- Why we must go below the surface with clients to find out what they really want.
Key Resources for Steve Sims:
- Connect with Steve Sims: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Amazon: Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen
- Kindle: Bluefishing
- Audible: Bluefishing
- Hardcover: Bluefishing
- The Bluefish Personal Concierge Services
- Sims Distillery
Share the Love:
- If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: