Allan Dib is a serial entrepreneur, rebellious marketer, and technology expert. He has started and grown multiple businesses in various industries including IT, telecommunications, and marketing, one of which grew from a startup to four years later earning a spot in Business Review Weekly’s Fast 100 list as one of Australia’s fastest growing companies.
As a highly sought after business coach, consultant, and public speaker, Allan frequently shares his proven strategies and cutting-edge tactics with people all over the world. In this episode, he shares insights from his book, The 1-Page Marketing Plan, which has sold over 60,000 copies and is used as a marketing text in university classrooms across the U.S. Listen in to learn Allan’s system for selecting the right niche, common marketing mistakes to avoid, and tips for differentiating your business.
Learn how a simpler #marketing approach is better, with @allandib, author of THE 1-PAGE MARKETING PLAN. #businessstrategy Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The mistake small businesses tend to make when they’re getting started.
- What you need to understand before emulating someone else’s marketing.
- The behavior Allan hopes to eliminate with a 1-page marketing plan.
- His secret for getting book reviews.
- What the 64/4 Rule is and how to apply it to your business.
- The three major phases of the marketing strategy.
- What elevator pitches help you do.
- Allan’s formula for creating an elevator pitch.
- Why what happens after a sale is so important.
- Allan’s system for selecting which niche works best for you.
- How trying to create a clever name can hurt your business.
- The important thing marketers need to realize.
- How businesses can be remarkable—even if their products or services are similar to their competitors’.
Key Resources for Allan Dib:
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: