Mike Michalowicz founded and sold two companies — one to private equity and another to a Fortune 500 — by his 35th birthday. The author of Profit First, Surge, The Pumpkin Plan, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur, and his newest release, Clockwork: Design Your Business To Run Itself, Mike Michalowicz is now running his third multi-million dollar venture, Profit First Professionals.
Mike has traveled the globe to speak with thousands of entrepreneurs, and he’s here today to share where many business owners get it wrong. Listen in to learn the key business elements that every entrepreneur needs to understand, what makes it so hard for business owners to separate themselves from their work, and the crucial thing that all businesses need to figure out in order to thrive.
Learn how to separate yourself from your business with @mikemichalowicz, author of CLOCKWORK. #entrepreneurship #smallbusiness Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why so many entrepreneurs have so little freedom.
- The true test to see if you can separate yourself from your business.
- Where the biggest results in business come from.
- How Mike’s study of bees led to a key understanding in Clockwork.
- The four key elements that play into every business.
- How to create SOPs while you work.
- Tips for leveraging Parkinson’s law.
- What businesses have to know and protect in order to thrive.
Key Resources for Mike Michalowicz:
- Connect with Mike Michalowicz: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram
- Amazon: Clockwork: Design Your Business To Run Itself
- Kindle: Clockwork: Design Your Business To Run Itself
- Audible: Clockwork: Design Your Business To Run Itself
- FREE Clockwork Kit
- Amazon: Profit First
- Amazon: Surge
- Amazon: The Pumpkin Plan
- Amazon: The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur
- Amazon: Parkinson’s Law or the Pursuit of Progress
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below