BJ Fogg is the founder of the Behavior Design Lab at Stanford University and one of the best known behavioral scientists out there. He teaches industry innovators how human behavior really works, and he created the Tiny Habits Academy to help people around the world improve their lives and the lives of their clients.
In this episode, BJ shares insights from his book, Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change Everything, and explains how to quickly and easily improve your habits. Listen in to learn what it takes to increase your motivation, how to break bad habits, and what we can all do to design for positive change.
Learn how to use small changes to create positive habits quickly and easily with @bjfogg, author of TINY HABITS. #habits #behaviordesign Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to make small changes to improve your life.
- What it takes to design for positive change.
- The problems Tiny Habits is solving right now.
- BJ’s behavior model and what it entails.
- How to increase your motivation.
Key Resources for BJ Fogg:
- Connect with BJ Fogg: Website | Twitter | Instagram
- Amazon: Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change Everything
- Kindle: Tiny Habits
- BJ Fogg – Behavior Design
Share the Love: