Dr. Gleb Tsipursky is CEO of Disaster Avoidance Experts, and has spent over two decades consulting, coaching, and training hundreds of clients across the world. With over 15 years in academia—including seven as a professor at Ohio State University—he has published dozens of peer-reviewed papers in academic journals like Behavior and Social Issues and the Journal of Social and Political Psychology. His thought leadership is also featured in Fast Company, CBS News, and Time.
In this episode, Gleb shares insights from his recent book, Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make The Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters, such as how to seize opportunities and avoid serious problems in your business. Listen in to learn why you shouldn’t always trust your gut, why it’s important to plan for both success and failure, and more.
Learn how to seize opportunities and avoid serious problems in your business with @Gleb_Tsipursky, author of NEVER GO WITH YOUR GUT. #intuition #leadership Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to seize opportunities in your business.
- Why you shouldn’t always trust your gut.
- How to avoid serious problems in your business.
- Why you should plan for success and failure.
- The importance of planning for problems.
Key Resources for Gleb Tsipursky:
- Connect with Gleb Tsipursky: Website | Twitter
- Amazon: Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make The Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters
- Kindle: Never Go With Your Gut
- Audiobook: Never Go With Your Gut
Share the Love: