Steve Susi joined Amazon Advertising as its NYC creative director in 2012, where his team would deliver original brand experiences on behalf of hundreds of advertisers and millions of customers worldwide. Becoming its first group creative director, and then two years later becoming its first executive creative director, he moved to London to lead creative operations across Europe, Asia, and Canada.
Now back in New York City consulting iconic brands, Steve joins the show today to share how to create the ultimate brand experience for your customers. Listen in as he offers insights from his book, Brand Currency: A Former Amazon Exec on Money, Information, Loyalty, and Time, including how to raise the bar in your business and how to make your customers feel special.
Learn how to deliver original brand experiences with @BrandSpankingNY, author of BRAND CURRENCY. #amazon #branding Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to create the ultimate brand experience.
- What it was like working for Amazon.
- How to make your customers feel special.
- The benefits of frugality.
- How to rank high on the customer delight scale.
Key Resources for Steve Susi:
- Connect with Steve Susi: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Amazon: Brand Currency: A Former Amazon Exec on Money, Information, Loyalty, and Time
- Kindle: Brand Currency
- Audiobook: Brand Currency
- Goodreads: Brand Currency
Share the Love: