Dr. Sabrina Starling is the founder of Tap the Potential, a company that specializes in transforming small businesses into highly profitable, great places to work. Never one to accept the status quo or back down from a challenge, Dr. Starling’s How To Hire The Best series grew from her desire to solve the toughest hiring challenges interfering with her clients’ growth and profitability. Her latest book, How To Hire The Best: The Contractor’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees, is an international bestseller on Amazon.
In this episode, Dr. Starling explains why leaders need to stop solving every single problem their teams come across, as it creates an unhealthy, co-dependent relationship. You’ll learn how to bring the best out in your team, how to be a problem solver, and how to hire correctly for your business.
Learn how to create a team that can function independently with @DrSabrina, author of HOW TO HIRE THE BEST. #hiring #humanresources Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to bring out the best in your team.
- The importance of creating a team that can function independently.
- How to be a problem solver, not a problem identifier.
- The right questions to ask.
- How to hire correctly for your business.
Key Resources for Sabrina Starling:
- Connect with Sabrina Starling: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Amazon: How To Hire The Best: The Contractor’s Ultimate Guide to Attracting Top Performing Employees
- Kindle: How To Hire The Best
- Amazon: Topgrading
Share the Love: