Harrison Monarth coaches C-suite leaders, senior executives, high potential managers, and other top professionals on effective leadership and positive behavior change for professional and organizational success. The CEO and Founder of Gurumaker, Harrison has served clients such as General Motors, Hewlett-Packard, AT&T, Merrill Lynch, and plenty more.
In this episode, he shares insights from his book, Executive Presence: The Art of Commanding Respect Like a CEO, including how to optimize your interactions and hold people’s attention. Listen in to learn how to influence people without making them feel manipulated, why we should all figure out our weak spots, and how to create your own executive presence.
Learn how to capture people's attention and command respect with @HarrisonMonarth, author of EXECUTIVE PRESENCE. #leadership #bodylanguage Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to keep people engaged.
- The benefits of finding out your weak spots.
- How to influence people in a positive way.
- The importance of observer feedback.
- How to optimize your interactions with others.
Key Resources for Harrison Monarth:
- Connect with Harrison Monarth: Website | Twitter
- Amazon: Executive Presence, Second Edition: The Art of Commanding Respect Like a CEO
- Kindle: Executive Presence
- Audiobook: Executive Presence
Share the Love: