Michael J. Gelb is the world’s leading authority on the application of genius thinking to personal and organizational development. A pioneer in the fields of creative thinking, accelerated learning, and innovative leadership, Michael is the author of 16 books, including How to Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci and his latest, The Healing Organization: Awakening the Conscience of Business to Help Save the World, which was co-authored with Professor Raj Sisodia.
In this episode, we discuss whether a fundamentally different operating system for business can lead to better outcomes for customers, employees, and communities—while also providing above-average financial results. Listen in to learn how you can become a humane and positive leader, the benefits of forward-thinking, and more.
Learn how to become a positive, humane, and forward-thinking leader with @MichaelJGelb, author of THE HEALING ORGANIZATION. #greenbusiness #socialresponsibility Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to “think better.”
- The importance of being a humane and positive leader.
- How to find the balance between self-interest and the caring of others.
- Why we feel the strong need to help others.
- The benefits of being a forward-thinking leader.
Key Resources for Michael Gelb:
- Connect with Michael Gelb: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Amazon: The Healing Organization: Awakening the Conscience of Business to Help Save the World
- Kindle: The Healing Organization
- Audible: The Healing Organization