David Meerman Scott spotted the real-time marketing revolution in its infancy—and wrote five books about it. One of them, The New Rules of Marketing and PR, sold more than 400,000 copies in English and is available in 29 languages. He joins the show today to explain how superficial online communications have made tech-weary people hungry for true human connection and what you can do to help your business thrive.
Listen in as he shares how organizations have learned to win by tapping into the mindset that relationships with customers are more important than the products they sell. You’ll gain insights from his new book, Fanocracy: Turning Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans, and discover how you can create the kind of customer experience that keeps people coming back.
Learn how organizations have learned to win in today's world of superficial online communications with @dmscott, author of FANOCRACY. #customerexperience #branding Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why relationships with customers are more important than products.
- How to create passionate employees.
- Why so many people are hungry for human connection.
- How to create fans out of your customers.
Key Resources for David Meerman Scott:
- Connect with David Meerman Scott: Website | Twitter
- Amazon: Fanocracy: Turning Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans
- Kindle: Fanocracy
Share the Love: