Jono Bacon is a leading community and management strategy consultant, speaker, and author. Now the founder of a company that provides community and management advice, Jono has consulted and advised a range of organizations. He previously served as director of community at GitHub, Canonical, XPRIZE, and OpenAdvantage.
In this episode, Jono explains why building an online community is easier than ever and shares insights from his new book, People Powered: How Communities Can Supercharge Your Business, Brand, and Team. Listen in to learn how you can grow your business through an online community and how to make sure that community is easily accessible.
Learn how to grow your business with online communities with @jonobacon, author of PEOPLE POWERED. #onlinecommunities #community Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why Jono says it’s easier than ever to build a community.
- What kinds of businesses can benefit from online communities.
- Jono’s opinion on leader boards and little incentives.
- The three different categories of online communities.
- How to simplify your online community to make sure it is easily accessible to new members.
Key Resources for Jono Bacon:
- Connect with Jono Bacon: Website | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Amazon: People Powered: How Communities Can Supercharge Your Business, Brand, and Teams
- Kindle: People Powered
- Audiobook: People Powered
Share the Love: