Will Leach is the founder of TriggerPoint, a leading behavioral research and design consultancy specializing in Mindstate Marketing. With over 25 years of behavioral insights experience, Will is also a behavioral design instructor at the Cox School of Business BLC at Southern Methodist University and the CEO of the Mindstate Group, a company that teaches how to apply behavioral design to marketing and innovation.
In this episode, Will explains what marketers need to understand in order to truly get into the minds of customers and understand their decision-making process. Listen in to gain key insights from his book, Marketing to Mindstates: The Practical Guide to Applying Behavior Design to Research and Marketing, and learn how you too can use behavioral psychology to optimize marketing for your business.
Learn how to use behavioral psychology to optimize marketing with @Trigger_pointer, author of MARKETING TO MINDSETS.#marketing #consumerbehavior Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to use behavioral psychology to optimize marketing.
- What hedonic bundling is.
- How you can overlay the idea of mindstates on top of current segmentation.
- What secret consumption is and how to market properly for that.
- The different stages of decision making.
Key Resources for Will Leach:
- Connect with Will Leach: Website | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Amazon: Marketing to Mindstates: The Practical Guide to Applying Behavior Design to Research and Marketing
- Kindle: Marketing to Mindstates
- Marketing To Mindstates
- Noisy SunChips Bags
- Google Scholar
Share the Love: