Scott Stratten is a former music industry marketer, the president of UnMarketing, and the author of five best-selling business books. After running one of the most successful viral video agencies in the world for nearly a decade, Scott began focusing on speaking at big events to help companies navigate their way through the landscape of business disruption.
He has always had an interesting perspective—usually looking for logic and reason—and in this episode, he shares his thoughts on several topics around marketing. Listen in to gain insights from his new book, The Jackass Whisperer: How to deal with the worst people at work, at home and online—even when the Jackass is you, and learn how to stop stressing about the annoying people and situations in your life.
Learn how to deal with the worst people wherever you are with @unmarketing, author of THE JACKASS WHISPERER. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Mistakes marketers are making with social media.
- Why having an email list is key.
- The importance of owning your list and following.
- Why you need to be wary of sarcasm.
- What it means to give people the benefit of intent—and why we should do this more.
Key Resources for Scott Stratten:
- Connect with Scott Stratten: Website | Twitter
- Amazon: The Jackass Whisperer: How to deal with the worst people at work, at home and online- even when the Jackass is you
- Kindle: The Jackass Whisperer
- Audiobook: The Jackass Whisperer
Share the Love: