Micah Solomon is one of the world’s leading authorities on customer service and company culture. A consultant and keynote speaker on the customer experience, as well as the author of Ignore Your Customers (and They’ll Go Away): The Simple Playbook for Delivering the Ultimate Customer Service Experience, Micah is called on by companies in every industry for help transforming their customer service and bottom-line results.
In this episode, he explains why companies must think ahead in order to understand and prepare for what their customers truly want. Listen in to learn what it takes to improve your company culture and create the best experience for your customers.
Learn how to create the best experience for your customers with @micahsolomon, author of IGNORE YOUR CUSTOMERS. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to create the best experience for your customers.
- The importance of personalization.
- How to prepare for what your customer wants.
- What “WETCO” means and how to apply it to your business.
- The benefits of optimism.
- How to hire the right people for your company.
Key Resources for Micah Solomon:
- Connect with Micah Solomon: Website | Twitter
- Amazon: Ignore Your Customers (and They’ll Go Away): The Simple Playbook for Delivering the Ultimate Customer Service Experience
- Audiobook: Ignore Your Customers
- Kindle: Ignore Your Customers
Share the Love: