Scott Adams is the creator of the Dilbert comic strip, with an estimated 150 million readers across 65 countries. Scott also has dozens of books in print, including his most recent title, Loserthink: How Untrained Brains Are Ruining America, and his daily video streams on the Periscope app, titled Coffee With Scott Adams, are slowly taking over the internet.
Today he joins the show to discuss the absurdity of business and why things never really change in that arena—a big part of the reason he never runs out of material for Dilbert. Listen in to learn why we must stop “mind-reading,” the importance of building trust with the people you are trying to persuade, and more.
Learn why things never really change in business and the importance of feeling embarrassed sometimes with @ScottAdamsSays, author of LOSERTHINK. Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why things never really seem to change in business.
- How Scott never runs out of material for Dilbert.
- Why we have to stop “mind-reading.”
- The importance of feeling embarrassed sometimes.
- Tips for better persuasion.
Key Resources for Scott Adams:
- Connect with Scott Adams: Website | Twitter
- Amazon: Loserthink: How Untrained Brains Are Ruining America
- Kindle: Loserthink
- Audiobook: Loserthink
Share the Love: