This week, I am excited to bring Chris Goward on the program. Chris is the founder one of the most sought-after marketing optimization agency, Wider Funnel, and best-selling author of You Should Test That: Conversion Optimization for More Leads, Sales and Profit or The Art and Science of Optimized Marketing. He is a keynote speaker, a founding member of the Global Conversion Alliance and an advisor for multiple startups such as Unbounce.com.
Since launching his first digital marketing consultancy firm in 1994 and later, Wider Funnel in 2007, Chris has worked with multiple companies such as Electronic Arts, Ebay, Google and Magento. His marketing optimization systems, some of which include LIFT Model and Kaizen Method, are helping his clients to experience a significant increase in leads, sales and revenue. Early in his career, Chris was recognized by multiple awards such as Marketing Magazine’s “Top 30 Under 30” and “Ones to Watch”, along with a Gold award from the Canadian Marketing Association.
Chris’s book, You Should Test That, takes a mixed approach using what he calls his conceptual manifesto as to why companies need to radically change up their marketing approach. With Chris’s help, you can dive into finding the right questions to ask in order to develop the ultimate goals of your website. Listen in for a sneak peek into Chris’s models and concepts to maximize your potential.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How Chris came up with his A/B testing style book title.
- The 3 principles that a small business can apply to achieve boost conversion.
- Why You Should Test That is not another typical business book.
- The difference in goals between web analytics and conversion optimization.
- The 6 Lift Model Factors that affect conversion rate.
- How to prepare for the increase in mobile traffic to your site.
Chris Goward on Twitter: @chrisgoward
Book Website: You Should Test That by Chris Goward
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below