Danny Iny is the founder and CEO of Mirasee, a leading voice in the world of online courses, and a bestselling author. He has been featured in the Harvard Business Review and Entrepreneur, and contributes regularly to publications including Inc., Forbes, and Business Insider. He has also spoken at institutions like Yale University and organizations like Google, and his work on strategy training won special recognition from Fast Company as a “World Changing Idea.”
In this episode, Danny takes us through how the pandemic has accelerated the adoption of online courses by the public, as well as where the opportunities lie now that it seems everyone has an online course to sell. He’ll also share the key ingredients for a really effective course, how you can create a more immersive course experience for your students, and how to optimize your marketing tactics for your potential customers.
Learn how to grow your business without a 70 hour work week from @DannyIny, author of EFFORTLESS. #dannyiny #growth Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How the pandemic has accelerated the mainstream adoption of online courses.
- Factors that affect the adoption of new trends.
- The different buckets that online courses fall into.
- How to create a more immersive experience online.
- The path to effective consumption.
- Why you don’t actually want a really detailed customer avatar.
- How to be more obvious with your marketing (and why this is important).
- What the ladder of engagement is and how to optimize it for your prospects.
Key Resources for Danny Iny:
- Connect with Danny Iny: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Amazon: Effortless
- Kindle: Effortless
- Audible: Effortless
- Free Audiobook Download
- Amazon: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: