Jason Falls leads digital strategy and hosts two marketing podcasts (Digging Deeper and Winfluence) at Cornett, a full-service advertising agency based in Lexington, KY. His work has touched major brands and has been recognized with national and regional awards, including a 2020 Shorty Award for his influencer marketing work. He has worked with iconic brands like Buffalo Trace, Weller, Jim Beam and Maker’s Mark bourbons, GE Appliances, AT&T, General Motors, and more.
In this episode, Jason shares key insights from his new book, Winfluence: Reframing Influencer Marketing to Ignite Your Brand. Listen in as he explains why we need to get out of the silo of thinking about influencers as frivolous and instead look at them for what they really are: brilliant content creators who have created genuine connections with—and influence over—their audiences. You’ll learn where the real power of influence marketing is, what you need to have in place before diving into this type of marketing, and how you can optimize your outreach efforts to influencers.
Learn how to engage influencers for your brand marketing with @JasonFalls, author of WINFLUENCE. #socialmedia #influencemarketing Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The important difference between influence marketing and influencer marketing.
- Why influencers become—and remain—popular.
- The key for brands and businesses to engage influencers for their marketing.
- Why brands may want to consider using an influencer for their marketing.
- Different ways that you can use influencers.
- What it means to have a content arsenal and why it’s important.
- How to optimize your outreach to influencers.
Key Resources for Jason Falls:
- Connect with Jason Falls: Website | LinkedIn | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- The Influencer Marketing Podcast
- Amazon: Winfluence: Reframing Influencer Marketing to Reignite Your Brand
- Kindle: Winfluence
- Audible: Winfluence
- Fake Famous
- Over The Fire Cooking
- Steinway & Sons
- Scientific Innovation and High-Tech Craft Whiskey with Doug Hall
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: