Jim Ewel is one of the leading voices on Agile marketing. He co-organized the first meeting of Agile marketers and co-authored the Agile Marketing Manifesto. Today, his blog is one of the most trusted sources on the topic, and he runs an Agile marketing consultancy, where he has helped over 65 organizations adopt this future-proof approach to marketing.
In this episode, Jim shares insights from his new book, The Six Disciplines of Agile Marketing: Proven Practices for More Effective Marketing and Better Business Results, and explains why it’s time that organizations make the shift to Agile marketing if they haven’t already. Listen in to learn how to get all departments on board with Agile marketing’s principles and practices, as well as how Agile marketing can not only save time and money, but also catapult virtually any marketing organization into next-level business results.
Learn how to apply Agile marketing practices to your organization, with @jimewel, author of THE SIX DISCIPLINES OF AGILE MARKETING. #agile #agilemarketing Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What Agile marketing is and how you can apply its principles.
- Why it’s time to stop using old marketing principles in today’s world.
- The factors that are moving people toward Agile marketing.
- How Agile marketing can actually save resources.
- Why testing is so important in the marketing pipeline.
- How to get your organization on board with Agile marketing.
Key Resources for Jim Ewel:
- Connect with Jim Ewel: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Amazon: The Six Disciplines of Agile Marketing
- Kindle: The Six Disciplines of Agile Marketing
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast..
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: