Stephen Denny and his co-author Paul Leinberger are principals in the boutique consultancy Denny + Leinberger Strategy, which focuses on spotting trends that drive business performance and gives clients the tools and insights to act on them so they can achieve real-world financial results. Both Denny and Leinberger have worked with Fortune 500 brands and global multinationals across a variety of industries, including Microsoft, General Mills, Nestle, and Disney.
Stephen joins me today to discuss the intersection of culture and technology, shedding light on the interesting impacts technology has had on our culture. Listen in as he shares his insights into how brands can build trust with their customers through harnessing the power of two-way and instant communication.
Learn how to build trust and credibility with customers in a busy world with @Note_to_CMO, the author of UNFILTERED MARKETING. #trust #credibility Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How instant communication is changing the way in which consumers trust brands.
- What has surprised Stephen the most about the intersection between culture and technology.
- What has changed more rapidly than he anticipated.
- How “co-creation” invokes Cialdini’s Unity Principle.
- How brands can build trust with their customers.
- The biggest takeaway that impacts consumer behavior.
- How to harness the power of two-way communication to build trust.
Key Resources for Stephen Denny:
- Connect with Stephen Denny: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Amazon: Unfiltered Marketing: 5 Rules to Win Back Trust, Credibility, and Customers in a Digitally Distracted World
- Kindle: Unfiltered Marketing
- Audible: Unfiltered Marketing
- Amazon: Killing Giants: 10 Strategies to Topple the Goliath in Your Industry
- The Edelman Trust Barometer
- Paul Gaudio
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: