Jeff Gothelf’s work centers around transformation, both in the digital and professional development sense. Jeff works as a coach, consultant, and keynote speaker helping companies bridge the gaps between business agility, digital transformation, product management, and human-centered design. He is the co-author of the award-winning book Lean UX and Sense & Respond, and his newest solo effort is Forever Employable: How to Stop Looking for Work and Let Your Next Job Find You.
In this episode, we talk about the importance of continuous learning, the difference between employability security and employment security, and how to cultivate the former to always be able to land on your feet. Jeff also shares his perspective on why persistence is everything—especially when it comes to showing up and getting your message out there—and how sharing your expertise is the best way to land new opportunities.
Learn how to build your personal brand to have your next job find you from Jeff Gothelf (@jboogie), author of FOREVER EMPLOYABLE. #careers #careerdevelopment Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to take an entrepreneurial approach to your career.
- How to use the infinite appetite for content to your advantage.
- They key to get people to pay attention.
- How the average person can tell their story.
- How to know when to pivot or when to stay the course.
Key Resources for Jeff Gothelf:
- Connect with Jeff Gothelf: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Amazon: Forever Employable
- Kindle: Forever Employable
- Audible: Forever Employable
- Seth Godin
- Gary Vaynerchuk
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: