Mark Schaefer is a globally-recognized keynote speaker, educator, and business consultant. The bestselling author of nine path-finding books, including the first book ever written on influence marketing, Mark has worked in global sales, PR, and marketing positions for 30 years and provides consulting services as Executive Director of Schaefer Marketing Solutions. His books are used as textbooks at more than 50 universities, have been translated into 12 languages, and can be found in more than 750 libraries worldwide.
In this episode, Mark explains how to create momentum when you don’t have millions of dollars to spend, why some people get to the next level and some people don’t, and the research behind how people create momentum in all areas of life. Listen in to learn why there has never been a more fascinating time to be in marketing, as well as how we can be heard amongst all the noise.
Learn how to harness the power of momentum with @markwschaefer, author of CUMULATIVE ADVANTAGE. #momentum #brainwriting Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What Mark is trying to solve and how his formula works.
- What the Matthew Effect is and how it creates momentum.
- The stages to becoming successful according to Mark’s research.
- Why you should start thinking about strategy differently.
- What brainwriting is and how to harness the power of it.
- Why speed is a factor to great momentum.
- The importance of mentorship today.
Key Resources for Mark Schaefer:
- Connect with Mark Schaefer: Website | Twitter | Podcast
- Amazon: Cumulative Advantage
- Kindle: Cumulative Advantage
- Audible: Cumulative Advantage
- Amazon: Perennial Seller: The Art of Making and Marketing Work That Lasts
- Amazon: The Formula: The Universal Laws of Success
- Robert Merton
- Amazon: The Click Moment: Seizing Opportunity in an Unpredictable World
- Steve Rayson
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: