Elise Keith is the founder and Meeting Maven for Lucid Meetings, where she leads their research, publication, and product management efforts. As a software developer, business owner, and someone who doesn’t like to have her time wasted, Elise has a unique perspective on meetings. Today she joins the show to teach us how to run meetings that get things done and that employees won’t dread attending.
Listen in as Elise shares tips and tricks from her book Where The Action Is: The Meetings That Make or Break Your Organization. You’ll learn what you can do to increase employee engagement, the 16 different types of meetings, and how to get better business results.
Learn how to increase employee engagement and run meetings that team members don’t dread with Elise Keith, author of WHERE THE ACTION IS. #meetings #productivity #timemanagement Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to run meetings that people don’t dread attending.
- Why people despise meetings so much.
- How Elise’s team is reducing meeting friction.
- The 16 distinct types of meetings.
- How to increase employee engagement.
Key Resources for Elise Keith:
- Connect with Elise Keith: Website | Twitter
- Lucid Meetings
- Amazon: Where the Action Is: The Meetings That Make or Break Your Organization
- Kindle: Where The Action Is
- Amazon: Pre-Suasion
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below