Ron Tite is the founder and CEO of Church+State, an award-winning advertising writer, and the creative director for multiple respected brands. He speaks to leading organizations about creativity, innovation, branding, and corporate strategy, and he joins the show today to teach you how to make good things happen for you and your organization.
In this episode, Ron shares ideas and examples from his new book Think. Do. Say.: How to seize attention and build trust in a busy, busy world. You’ll learn what forced him to come up with something that’s interesting and successful without doing what everyone expected and how he gained the confidence to speak his mind.
Learn how to come up with something successful and interesting without doing the thing that everyone is expecting you to do with @rontite, author of THINK. DO. SAY. #communication #leadership #customerexperience Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to make your ideas contagious.
- Why you shouldn’t always follow the crowd.
- What a “pitch slap” is.
- How to get your business noticed.
- The importance of personalization.
Key Resources for Ron Tite:
- Connect with Ron Tite: Website| Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Amazon: Think. Do. Say.: How to seize attention and build trust in a busy, busy world
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below