Owning your own business means you are constantly working to find new strategies to convert new clients. And due to the multiple different ways that potential customers can be searching for your business, the methods used by many entrepreneurs are not always as effective as they could be.
If you’re in need of some guidance, my guest this week on The Brainfluence Podcast, Paul Rouke, one of the UK’s top experts in conversion optimization, is here to help. Paul is the founder of the PRWD agency and developer of the Growth Methodology™, which focuses on user research and psychology.
Paul is a trainer, international speaker, and writer. His latest book, The Growth Strategy That’s Being Ignored: A Story of Untapped Potential was just published earlier this year. Paul has worked for huge clients like The North Face and Skyscanner.
Paul joins me today to talk about his book and how his research has been changing the way companies have been shaping their consumers’ online experience for over twelve years. So if you want to find ways to improve your results on the Web, mobile and apps, you need to turn up the volume and listen in.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The factor that is having a negative impact on conversion optimization.
- The common misconception that many business leaders have about optimization and A/B testing.
- Why the CRO acronym is damaging.
- How you can mimic Amazon’s success.
- How Amazon has eliminated friction in their ordering process.
- The exciting new technology tools you can look forward to.
- Connect with Paul: PRWD | Paul Rouke | Twitter | LinkedIn | #GrowthLeaders
- Amazon: The Growth Strategy That’s Being Ignored: A Story of Untapped Potential by Paul Rouke
- Brian Massey
- Sky Scanner
- Shop Direct
- Air BnB
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: