This week, I welcome to the show Christian Madsbjerg. Christian is the co-founder and director of client relations at ReD Associates as well as the co-author of the book, The Moment of Clarity – Using the Human Sciences to Solve Your Toughest Business Problems. Christian is also the author of multiple other books and papers on social theory, politics and discourse analysis.
ReD Associates was founded by Christian and a group of other anthropologists, economists, designers, sociologists and journalists. This consultancy firm specializes in applied business anthropology and helps their clients to identify opportunities for growth.
Christian’s book, The Moment of Clarity, written with ReD co-founder, Mikkel Rasmussen, teaches a new type of problem solving for businesses. With Christian’s guidance, you can radically change the way in which you solve problems to alter the course of your business. Listen in for Christian’s valuable advice, and a sneak peak at what Christian and ReD Associates offers to their clients.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What the term “Business Anthology” means.
- How ReD Associates helped their client, Lego, to revitalize the company.
- Why Christian believes that humanities and social sciences programs should receive more research grants.
- The difference between studying culture and studying nature.
- Why Christian feels that some researchers are incorrectly interpreting brain scans.
Amazon: The Moment of Clarity – Using the Human Sciences to Solve Your Toughest Business Problems by Christian Madsbjerg and Mikkel Rasmussen
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below