This week on The Brainfluence Podcast, our guest is Paul Roetzer. Paul is the founder and CEO of PR 20/20, a Cleveland-based inbound marketing agency, whose focus is primarily on getting and measuring results using marketing technology. Paul is also a fellow Wiley author, having written The Marketing Agency Blueprint and The Marketing Performance Blueprint: Strategies and Technologies to Build and Measure Business Success.
Paul wrote his newest book, The Marketing Performance Blueprint to help entrepreneurs and larger businesses find the right metrics to measure business performance and maximize real results. Listen in as Paul explains the need for marketers to focus on their performance and ROI as well as explain how to use technology to achieve quantifiable results.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How the focus of marketing has changed in the past 10 years.
- Why a knowledge of marketing is no longer sufficient to be successful.
- How technology and marketing have converged.
- Why Paul believes that the typical marketing curriculum needs a radical redesign.
- How big companies are taking digital marketing training into their own hands.
The Marketing Performance Blueprint by Paul Roetzer
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below