On this episode of The Brainfluence Podcast, our guest is Amy Wilkinson. Amy is a strategic adviser, entrepreneur, author and lecturer at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. She is also the author of the new book, The Creator’s Code: The Six Essential Skills of Extraordinary Entrepreneurs.
Amy’s resume is definitely impressive: she has held leadership roles with McKinsey & Company and J.P. Morgan, founded a small foreign-based export company, served as a White House fellow and special assistant to the United States Trade Representative, and as a senior fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School. Today, Amy is here to talk about her new book, her amazing experience interviewing 200 of the world’s top entrepreneurs, and how you too can experience the kind of success that many only dream of.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Amy’s requirements for creators to be included in her book.
- Why Amy chose “creator” instead of “entrepreneur.”
- The 6 skills that make up the creator’s code.
- How Amy applies the “OODA Loop” to creators.
- Why you are not striving for a perfect record.
- Connect with Amy: Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Amazon: The Creator’s Code: The Six Essential Skills of Extraordinary Entrepreneurs by Amy Wilkinson
- Kindle: The Creator’s Code: The Six Essential Skills of Extraordinary Entrepreneurs by Amy Wilkinson
- Under Armour
- The Adventure Series for Kids MRI
- Kevin Plank
- Sara Blakely
- Steve Ells
- John Boyd
- Robert Cialdini
- Brainfluence #30: Small Changes, BIG Influence with Dr. Robert Cialdini
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below