In this episode of The Brainfluence Podcast my guest is a fellow Wiley author, Andy Frawley. Andy is the CEO of Epsilon, a firm that strives to create customer connections that build brand and business equity. His book is Igniting Customer Connections: Fire Up Your Company’s Growth By Multiplying Customer Experience & Engagement.
Andy has over 30 years of experience in agency, marketing services, consulting, enterprise software, software as a service (SaaS), and professional services companies. He is considered a subject matter expert in digital marketing and uses his decades of experience to help his clients to merge direct marketing and mass media. You don’t want to miss Andy’s insight and analysis of the marketing and customer experience plans of today’s most recognized brands. Click “Play” below to get started.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why ROI is DOA.
- How direct marketing and mass media are converging.
- How emotion can be combined with Big Data to boost sales.
- How Walgreens is building loyalty with surprising digital links to customer electronics.
- What entrepreneurs can do to achieve these results without big budgets.
- Amazon: Igniting Customer Connections: Fire Up Your Company’s Growth by Multiplying Customer Experience & Engagement by Andrew Frawley
- Kindle: Igniting Customer Connections: Fire Up Your Company’s Growth by Multiplying Customer Experience & Engagement by Andrew Frawley.
- Igniting Customer Connections
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below