Joining The Brainfluence Podcast this week is Martha Pease, the CEO of DemandWerks. Martha is a thought leader, executive, entrepreneur, and trusted advisor at the intersection of technology innovation, marketing strategy and consumer accountability.
Martha is a frequent contributor to CNN and CNN.com. Her current and past clients include such huge and diverse brands as Apple, L’Oreal, IBM, Neutrogena, Pizza Hut, Dominos Pizza, Wendy’s, Elizabeth Arden, Novell, Pepsi, InterBev, P F Chang’s, Epson and Hitachi.
Martha’s new book, co-authored with Michael J. Campbell, is Think Round: How To Own The Future By Focusing 100% Of Your Company On Customers & Consumers 100% Of The Time. Martha explains why she believes her book can help simplify dealing with complex customer sets and get everyone within an organization on the same page. Don’t miss this episode full of ideas to help you get your customer’s undivided attention.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to strike a balance between the visionary ideas of a CEO and a more research-based approach.
- The importance of creating an emotional connection between your brand and your customers.
- FedEx’s “Package of Gold” story and why they use it within their organization.
- De Beers’ key to creating a relationship and experience that people want to come back to over and over again.
- The real reasons why SeaWorld is failing as a business.
- Connect with Martha: www.demandwerks.com | www.thinkround.website | Twitter | Facebook
- Amazon: Think Round: How To Own The Future By Focusing 100% Of Your Company On Customers & Consumers 100% Of The Time
- Kindle: Think Round: How To Own The Future By Focusing 100% Of Your Company On Customers & Consumers 100% Of The Time
- De Beers Diamond Jewellery
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below