Joining The Brainfluence Podcast this week is Jeff Goins. Jeff is a full-time blogger, writer, speaker, and entrepreneur. After seven years of working for a nonprofit, Jeff realized he was not fulfilled with his work. He changed the direction of his life and now writes and speaks for a living, running an online business that helps writers and creative entrepreneurs chase their dreams.
Jeff is the author of The In-Between, Wrecked, You Are A Writer and his latest book, a national bestseller, The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discover What You Are Meant To Do. A compilation of Jeff’s personal experiences, research, and the compelling stories of people 18-to-80 years old, The Art of Work is a compelling look at the journey to discover your true calling. Don’t miss this episode’s inspiring stories and a hands-on guide to discovering your purpose in life.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Why Jeff decided to write full time.
- Why a four-hour workweek isn’t about hours worked, but about the quality of work completed.
- How to feel fulfilled in your career and life.
- Why 87% of the world’s population are disconnected from their work.
- How to pivot from working your current job into owning your own business.
- Amazon: The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant To Do by Jeff Goins
- Kindle: The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant To Do by Jeff Goins
- Book Website: The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant To Do by Jeff Goins
- Amazon: The In-Between: Embracing the Tension Between Now and the Next Big Thing by Jeff Goins
- Amazon: Wrecked: When a Broken World Slams into Your Comfortable by Jeff Goins
- Kindle: You Are A Writer (So Start Acting Like One) by Jeff Goins
- Jeff Goins
- Ryan Holiday
- The Four-Hour Workweek
- Amazon: Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Amazon: Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Amy Porterfield
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below