Brian has studied and influenced the effects of emerging technology on business, marketing, and culture. His research and his books help readers better understand the relationship between the evolution of technology and its impact on business. Brian helps leading brands, celebrities, and startups develop new digital transformation, culture 2.0, and innovation strategies.
Brian’s new book, X: The Experience When Business Meets Design, introduces the importance of experiences as the new brand, bringing the worlds of CX, UX and BX together to re-imagine the customer journey and lifecycle. Brian’s previous books include What’s the Future of Business (WTF) and The End of Business as Usual. The latter was named a Top 10 Business Book by Publisher’s Weekly.
Brian is a regular contributor to leading business and industry publications including Adage, Forbes, Wired, and VentureBeat. He joins us here today to share his years of hard-earned knowledge. With his help, you can change your customers experience and put yourself radically ahead the competition.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast, and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The challenges Brian faced in creating a new kind of book, X: The Experience When Business Meets Design.
- The irony behind what Brian is challenging business owners to change with his book.
- How Mediumism was developed and how it can be used in your business.
- How Uber used experience to revolutionize the taxi industry.
- Connect with Brian: Brian Solis | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- X The Book by Brian Solis
- Amazon: X: The Experience When Business Meets Design by Brian Solis
- Kindle Version: X: The Experience When Business Meets Design by Brian Solis
- Amazon: What’s the Future of Business: Changing the Way Businesses Create Experiences by Brian Solis
- Amazon: The End of Business As Usual: Rewire the Way You Work to Succeed in the Consumer Revolution by Brian Solis
- Amazon: Engage!: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web by Brian Solis
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below