This week, I have a very special guest on the Brainfluence podcast, my friend Martin Lindstrom. Martin is a best-selling author, a futurist of the first order, and one of the pioneers in explaining neuromarketing to marketers worldwide.
Martin is one of the world’s premier brand-building experts. He advises Fortune 100 brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, and Red Bull on how to build lasting brands. He has been the recipient of TIME Magazine’s “World’s 100 Most Influential People,” and is a New York Times and Wall Steet Journal best-selling author.
Martin’s books include Buyology: The Truth and Lies About Why We Buy, BRAND Sense, and Brandwashed. BRAND Sense was acclaimed by the Wall Street Journal as “one of the five best marketing books ever published.” His latest book, Small Data –The Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends, is poised to upend the marketing world again.
Join us as we delve into Martin’s incredible journey into marketing, which remarkably started as a LEGO-obsessed child. Martin has built his career on traveling the world and honing his observational skills and knowledge through non-traditional ways. You don’t want to miss this episode as Martin shares his tips on how you can adopt his marketing techniques in your own business, without having to globe-trot 300 days a year like he does.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are still feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How Martin’s obsession with LEGO became his career.
- Why Alfred Hitchcock worked from two scripts while making his movies.
- How even water can evoke memories.
- How product placement in markets can influence how customers view the store’s freshness.
- How LEGO’s decision to ask children what they want changed the company.
- Connect with Martin: Martin Lindstrom | Blog | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube | Google+
- Amazon: Small Data: The Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends by Martin Lindstrom
- Kindle Version: Small Data: The Tiny Clues That Uncover Huge Trends by Martin Lindstrom
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by Leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below