Gleb Tsipursky is the founder and CEO of Disaster Avoidance Experts. A thought leader in future-proofing and cognitive bias risk management, Gleb joins the show for a second time to share insights from his new book, Returning to the Office and Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams: A Manual on Benchmarking to Best Practices for Competitive Advantage.
Listen in as we discuss how COVID-19 has changed how businesses handle shutdowns, as well as the primary cause of the market failure during the pandemic. Glen also shares the different biases that come into play when it comes to decision-making around remote work and how organizations can balance the desires of their employees for a hybrid workplace with the needs of the organization.
Learn best practices for the post-pandemic hybrid-work dilemma with @Gleb_Tsipursky, author of RETURNING TO THE OFFICE AND LEADING HYBRID AND REMOTE TEAMS. #hybridwork #pandemic Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- What caused the market failure during the pandemic.
- How organizations can manage employees’ desire to work remotely.
- What the majority of employees are looking for after the pandemic when it comes to where and how they work.
- How cognitive biases play into decision-making when it comes to remote or hybrid work.
- What the false consensus effect is and how it relates to the workplace.
Key Resources for Gleb Tsipursky:
- Connect with Gleb Tsipursky: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Register for the free Wise Decision Maker Course
- Amazon: Returning to the Office and Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams
- Kindle: Returning to the Office and Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: