Juliet Funt is a keynote speaker and advisor to Fortune 500 companies. She’s the founder and CEO of the efficiency firm Juliet Funt Group and an evangelist for expanding the potential of companies by unburdening their talent from busywork. She has also put her insights into a new book, A Minute To Think: Reclaim Creativity, Conquer Busyness, and Do Your Best Work.
Listen in as Juliet explains what white space is and why it is so important to enhance productivity in the workplace and get away from the hustle culture that has so many of us feeling burned out. She also shares some of the small ways that white space can be incorporated into your day, why we need to break the assumption that white space is only for recuperation, and tips on how to get away from living in your inbox so you can be less frazzled and more productive.
Learn how to create white space in your day and cultivate productivity with Juliet Funt, author of A MINUTE TO THINK. #productivity #creativity Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- The importance of space in the cultivation of productivity.
- The definition of white space and where the term came from.
- How to begin creating white space in your schedule.
- How to make white space intentional in your working life.
- The signs that we are not getting enough white space in our day.
- What hallucinated urgency is and how it actually gets in the way of work.
Key Resources for Juliet Funt:
- Connect with Juliet Funt: Website
- The Busyness Test
- Amazon: A Minute to Think
- Kindle: A Minute to Think
- Audible: A Minute to Think
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: