Thomas Zoëga Ramsøy is the CEO and Founder of Neurons Inc, a global leader in applied neuroscience. A neuropsychologist with a Ph.D. in neurobiology and neuroimaging, Thomas has worked with leading universities like Oxford, Cambridge, Stanford, and Harvard, using a combination of psychology and neuroscience to understand what drives our choices and behaviors.
In this episode, we discuss how Neurons’ eye-tracking tool works, the circumstances where eye tracking can really make a difference, and when you should consider combining this technology with other neuromarketing tools. Listen in to learn how organizations can harness the power of neuromarketing (without the often hefty price tag) and how the pandemic has had a lasting impact in the neuromarketing space.
Learn how to harness the power of eye-tracking technology (without the hefty price tag) with @tzramsoy. #neuromarketing #eyetracking Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How the pandemic has changed the neuromarketing space.
- How Neurons adapted to the challenges presented by the pandemic.
- How you can harness the power of neuromarketing without the price tag.
- What implicit association is and how it can be used in business.
- How Thomas’ neurovision tool works to track eye movements.
- How Thomas sees the interaction between various neuromarketing tools and behavioral science.
Key Resources for Thomas Zoëga Ramsøy:
- Connect with Thomas Zoëga Ramsøy: Website | Twitter
- Neurons Inc: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Smartwatch Neuromarketing with Paul Zak
- Amazon: Introduction to Neuromarketing & Consumer Neuroscience
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: