Paul Zak is the founding Director of the Center for Neuroeconomics Studies and Professor of Economics, Psychology and Management at Claremont Graduate University, as well as founder and Chief Immersion Officer of Immersion Neuroscience. Paul’s two decades of research have taken him from the Pentagon to Fortune 50 boardrooms to the rainforest of Papua New Guinea, all in a quest to understand the neuroscience of human connection, human happiness, and effective teamwork.
Listen in as we dive into how to create trust using science-backed insights, how immersive experiences factor into trust, and what companies can do to cultivate immersion and use it to their advantage. Paul also shares the precursors to creating a great experience and explains why Maslow’s hierarchy of needs always wins—and what that means for creating stellar experiences.
Can #neuromarketing be done on a smartwatch? Can it be cheap but effective? Learn from @immersionneuro & @pauljzak, author of TRUST FACTOR. #neuroscience Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Paul’s new insights into trust since Trust Factor was released.
- What democratized neuroscience is and how it relates to business.
- How wearable technology has been used to study the trust factor.
- How immersion plays into trust and how to use it to your advantage.
- How a consumer device on the wrist can measure a person’s nervous system.
Key Resources for Paul Zak:
- Connect with Paul Zak: Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Amazon: Trust Factor
- Kindle: Trust Factor
- Audible: Trust Factor
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below