Richelle Taylor is a leader in performance improvement and marketing services in North America. She oversees One10’s go-to-market strategy and its Incentives & Recognition business segment, which includes global rewards and technology development for One10’s propriety performance improvement platform, PerformX.
In this episode, we talk about the good and the bad of sales incentive programs. Listen in to learn what programs that work well have in common and the one non-negotiable that every sales incentive program should include. We also discuss other types of incentive programs that can help to increase employee engagement and loyalty, as well as why the focus of incentive programs should not be solely on top performers—and where that focus should be instead.
Learn how to cultivate employee engagement and loyalty through #incentives and #recognition programs with Richelle Taylor. #motivation Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Questions to ask before rolling out a sales incentive program.
- The qualities that make sales incentive programs work well.
- Where the focus should be when evaluating sales incentive programs.
- Other types of incentive programs that can motivate employees.
- What a good recognition program typically looks like.
- How to cultivate loyalty in your employees through recognition programs.
Key Resources for Richelle Taylor:
- Connect with Richelle Taylor: Website | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Ultimate Guide to a Killer Sales Incentive Program
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below