Matthew Pollard is a sales expert and the founder of Rapid Growth Coach. He’s a speaker, blogger, and podcaster, as well as the author of The Introvert’s Edge and his newest book, The Introvert’s Edge to Networking. Today Matthew joins the show to share his tips on becoming better at networking, whether it’s in person or virtually.
Listen in as he explains the importance of niching down and branding yourself accordingly so that you stick out from the crowd. You will learn how to properly do cold outreach, the benefit of sending a voice memo over a generic message, and more.
Learn how to become better at networking, whether it’s in person or virtually with @MatthewPollard_, author of THE INTROVERT'S EDGE. #networking #introverts Click To Tweet
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- Whether most people are introverts to some degree.
- The benefits of storytelling.
- If it is possible to network virtually.
- How to brand yourself properly.
- The importance of niching down.
- How to perform effective outreach online.
Key Resources for Matthew Pollard:
- Connect with Matthew Pollard: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Amazon: The Introvert’s Edge
- Kindle: The Introvert’s Edge
- Audible: The Introvert’s Edge
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: