What does it take to grow a list of engaged subscribers who are looking for exactly what you’re offering? Today’s guest has the answer.
Nathan Ellering is a writer and marketer who has served as the driving force behind the amazing subscriber growth at CoSchedule, a software tool that helps organize marketing and social media projects in one place. Nathan has headed up CoSchedule’s demand generation team since 2014, and in just three years, he’s grown their blog audience from 500 to over 250,000+ monthly subscribers.
In this episode, Nathan shares the best techniques for attracting new readers and subscribers. Tune in to hear the strategies that led to the impressive audience growth at CoSchedule, and how you can apply them to grow your own list.
If you enjoy the show, please drop by iTunes and leave a review while you are feeling the love! Reviews help others discover this podcast and I greatly appreciate them!
On Today’s Episode We’ll Learn:
- How to find your audience before creating your product.
- What to focus on in order to gain a following.
- When to start the content marketing process.
- Tips for good search engine optimization.
- Strategies for using social media to drive traffic.
- What types of posts perform well on social media.
- Tools for identifying keywords.
- How to optimize content you already have.
Key Resources for Nathan Ellering:
- Connect with Nathan Ellering: Website | Twitter
- The Ultimate Guide to Create a Marketing Strategy That Will Skyrocket Your Results by 9,360%
Share the Love:
If you like The Brainfluence Podcast…
- Never miss an episode by subscribing via iTunes, Stitcher or by RSS
- Help improve the show by leaving a Rating & Review in iTunes (Here’s How)
- Join the discussion for this episode in the comments section below
Full Episode Transcript: